Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices.
- Primary contact for vendors regarding invoice issues/vendor maintenance.
- Coordinate with construction managers on overhead, vendor changes and payments.
- Monthly zero balance accounts reconciliation, sending letters to all vendors and follow-up.
- Verify cost codes, amounts and variances on all extras-review with VP of Construction.
- Vendor paycheck distribution to appropriate areas.
- Post invoices to the system for material vendors, especially concrete and appliance vendors.
- Assist with external audits, inquiries, and analysis.
- Timely responses for inquiries.
- Responsible for annual 1099 review and processing.
- Assist with annual tax bill processing
- Research and resolve any open aged AP items.
- Weekly preparation of subcontractor payroll.
- Maintain filing system for paid invoices/checks.
- Support of field office staff.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years prior accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Exchange, Excel, Outlook; Eversign).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with speed, precision and accuracy.
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills; high sense of urgency; ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Homebuilding experience will be preferred.
- Positive attitude and a team player a must.
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to the Office/Community daily to adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Comply with company policies and procedure
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working with Anglia Homes, LP
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer, and their needs, first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program