Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to the Office/Community daily to adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, field personnel, vendors, and sub-contractors
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to special tasks
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move around work environment including construction sites and stairs
- Comply with company policies and procedure
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.