- Excellent communicaiton and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proficient in BRIX needed to check purchase orders and maintain purchasing records
- Perform tasks efficiently and accurately
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethics
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to the Office/Community daily to adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.