- 3 years’ experience in homebuilding within a fast-paced office environment required
- Detail-oriented, and well organized with ability to prioritize
- Must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, field personnel, vendors, and sub-contractors
- Must be a team player with strong sense of urgency
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to special tasks
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to the Office/Community daily to adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.