- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly financial reports
- Prepare account reconciliations for GL accounts, bank accounts, and lines of credits
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries to the General Ledger
- Create and maintain report functions in the Brix application
- Review and monitor general ledger activity for accuracy of coding
- Job Cost budget/variance analysis
- Maintain a filing system for all financial documents
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial documents
- Perform other related duties as required
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to the Office/Community daily to adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Comply with company policies and procedure
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.